St Guthlac, Little Cowarne
St Guthlac, Little Cowarne, Herefordshire HR7 4RH View on map
12th century, dedicated to St Guthlac, connected with Hereford who died on 11 April 714. Contains a Norman font made up of a 12th century bowl and old cider mill stone base and stained glass windows. Registers date back to 1563 and are complete except for 1648-1660.
At all times.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
2 miles from the A465 between Hereford and Bromyard (leave at Stoke Lacy). Rail: Hereford (12 miles), Leominster (14 miles) Bus: service from Hereford once a week.
Additional parking in nearby farmyard.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes