St Helen, Church Grove
St Helen, Church Grove, Overton, Morecambe, Lancashire LA3 3HZ View on map
12th century church partly rebuilt in 1771; north transept added in 1830. Sandstone with a stone slate roof and Norman doorway with eroded carvings.
Daily 9.30am - 4.30pm.
From crossroads in centre of Overton follow Chapel Lane half a mile to Church Grove. Rail: Morecambe station 6miles. Bus: number 5 from Carnforth, bus stop half mile from church.
On road parking only
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes