St Helens, Church Square
St Helens, Church Square, St Helens, Merseyside WA10 1AF View on map
A chapel was first built on this site on 1552; a later chapel became St Helens Parish Church, which was destroyed by fire in 1916. Existing church opened in 1926.
- Grant Recipient: PCC of St Helens Parish Church
- Contact for access: Ms Kim Quinn
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.