St James, Bicknor
St James, Bicknor, Maidstone, Kent ME9 8AY View on map
12th century parish church. The exterior and render date from the 1856 restoration by Bodley but the interior of smooth ashlar chalk is almost untouched.
All year Mondays 1pm - 2pm, March - October 1pm - 4pm. At other times please phone 07738397221.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
From A249 take turning to Bicknor/ South Green. Through South Green village, past Fourayes farm, church is on left at top of hill. Rail: Hollingbourne (approximately 4 miles) or Sittingbourne (6 miles).
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes