St James, Church Street, Audley
St James, Church Street, Audley, Stoke On Trent, Staffordshire ST7 8DE View on map
Parish church c1300, restored and partially re built in Decorated style in 1846 by Sir Gilbert Scott. Dressed sandstone with plain tile roof. Effigy monument on north side of chancel to Sir John Delves, patron of the re roofing to north and south aisles. Chest tomb with black marble top to John Cradock d.1656. East window by William Wailes.
Weekdays 9:30am-12:30pm during term time.
M6 junction 16, turn off A500 to Audley. Rail: Alsager (approximately 3 miles) or Crewe (approximately 7 miles). Bus: No 34 (Hanley to Stoke On Trent).
Opposite side of the road to the church.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes