St James East Crompton, St James Street

St James East Crompton, St James Street, Shaw, Oldham, Lancashire OL2 7TD View on map

Grade II listed church of 1847 by J. Clarke for the Church Commissioners. Interior contains a recently restored wall painting above the moulded chancel arch and interesting architectural features.

Contact

  • Grant Recipient

    St James East Crompton Church
  • Contact for access

    Mr David Marsland

Opening Arrangements

⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.