St James East Crompton, St James Street
St James East Crompton, St James Street, Shaw, Oldham, Lancashire OL2 7TD View on map
Grade II listed church of 1847 by J. Clarke for the Church Commissioners. Interior contains a recently restored wall painting above the moulded chancel arch and interesting architectural features.
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.