St James, St James Road
St James, St James Road, Hyndburn, Lancashire BB5 4JP View on map
Grade II* church, late medieval tower, nave 1804-5, chancel 1895-6.
The church has closed for worship and is in the care of the Diocese of Blackburn. Access can be arranged by appointment.
M65 Junction 6. A679 Blackburn Road (East) towards Church & Oswaldtwistle then onto Church Street.
On street parking.
- Wheelchair access: No
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: No