St James, Thornton Road
St James, Thornton Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD13 3AB
The church was built in 1871 to the design of TH Healy. It contains a number of architects from the Bell Chapel where Patrick Bronte preached. These include the font in which all the Bronte children would be baptised. The most notable feature is the east window to a William Morris design.
Please look at the place of worship’s website for opening times or contact them directly.