St John de Sepulchre, Ber Street
St John de Sepulchre, Ber Street, Norwich NR1 3HB View on map
Redundant Medieval church. Now predominantly 15th century. A church existed here before 1066 and at one time it was believed that some early work survived in the transepts. The tower is one of the most elegant in Norwich. The Dedication is a corruption of 'St John the Baptist and the Holy Sepulchre'.
By prior arrangement with Stella Eglinton (tel: 01603 611530) and Heritage Open Days.
- Open on Heritage Open Day
Off A147 in Finklegate Norwich. Rail: Norwich (1 mile). Bus: Anglia Coaches service A001 stop in Ber Street outside John Lewis.
Please use Park and Ride.
- Wheelchair access: No
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes