St John of Jerusalem, Lauriston Road
St John of Jerusalem, Lauriston Road, Hackney, London E9 7DH
Grade II* listed church. It was designed by E C Hakewill in the early English Gothic revival style, and was completed in 1848. The unusual title of the church, linking it to the Knights Hospitaller, was the choice of its first rector, The Reverend Henry Handley Norris.
Please look at the place of worship’s website for opening times or contact them directly.