St John the Baptist, Garsdale
St John the Baptist, Garsdale, Sedbergh, Cumbria LA10 5PG View on map
Rebuilt in local stone by Miles Thompson of Kendal in 1860. Early English style with un-aisled nave and short chancel. East window by Kempe, 1897. Several memorials from earlier church.
24 hours per day. 7 days per week
A684 approximately 6 miles east of Sedbergh. Rail: Garsdale (4miles).
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes