St John the Baptist, Great Carlton
St John the Baptist, Great Carlton, Louth, Lincolnshire LN11 8JX View on map
Parish church situated at the end of a long drive.15th century tower remains but remainder rebuilt in 1861 in Perpendicular style by Canon Frederic Pretyman to the design of James Fowler of Louth. Handsome marble and mosaic reredos of 1890 with good stained glass window. 15th century font from Little Carlton church, is in Little Carlton churchyard..
- Grant Recipient: Great Carlton PCC
- Contact for access: Mr Roger Taylor
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.