St John the Baptist, Kinlet
St John the Baptist, Kinlet, Shropshire DY12 3DS View on map
Norman church with later features and a Victorian half-timbered clerestory. The church contains the Blount Tomb dating from 1581, numerous 17th and 18th century mural tablets relating to the Childe family and a medieval chantry chapel.
- Grant Recipient: The PCC of St John the Baptist Kinlet
- Contact for access: Mr Simon Harris
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.