St John the Baptist, Wappenbury
St John the Baptist, Wappenbury, Warwickshire CV33 9DF View on map
Grade II* listed 13th century church red sandstone church with 15th century tower. Restored in 1886. Original stonework visible in the southwest corner below the tower which also contains several Georgian wall tablets and two worn and simple 13th century coffin lids. Of the Victorian embellishments the most notable features are the east and west windows, good examples of the work of John Hardman Studios of Birmingham.
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.