St John the Evangelist, Grove Lane
St John the Evangelist, Grove Lane, Kingston upon Thames, London KT1 2SE View on map
Anglican church built 1872 of squared ragstone with tiled roofs. Designed by Surbiton architect A J Phelp. Tower added in 1935. Pews removed to enable use by local groups, Kingston University and for hosting concerts.
- Grant Recipient: St John the Evangelist PCC
- Contact for access: The Revd Mark Stafford
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.