St John the Evangelist, St John's Street
St John the Evangelist, St John's Street, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP33 1SP View on map
Early Victorian Gothic church of 1841 in Early English style designed by William Ranger. Built of local weathered woolpit white bricks with a prominent spire. Light and colourful interior with Station of the cross by Ian McKillop dedicated in 2008.
All year: daily 9am - 5pm.
In central Bury St Edmunds. Nearest Railway Station: Bury St Edmunds (within walking distance) Bus: Bus station nearby in St Andrew’s Street.
On-street restricted parking in St John's Street. Public car parks nearby.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes