St John's Methodist Church, Bodmin Road
St John's Methodist Church, Bodmin Road, St Austell, Cornwall PL25 5AE View on map
Large Methodist chapel built in 1828. Comprehensively restored in 1890 by Sylvanus Trevail with mahogany and rosewood panelled gallery, pitch pine seating. Interior contains ornate ceiling.
Wednesdays and Thursdays each week, 10.00am to 4.00pm, access via the adjoining hall. Access at other times via caretaker.
On A391 St Austell to Bodmin Road next to Priory Car Park in town centre. Rail: St Austell (½ mile). Bus: Town centre buses stop within 200 yards.
Pay and display Priory car park.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes