St Kenelm, Church Road
St Kenelm, Church Road, Clifton upon Teme, Worcestershire WR6 6DJ View on map
Grade II listed parish 13th and early 14th century parish church with later restorations of 1847 and 1853 by James Cranston. Late 13th century recumbent effigy in stone on north wall of nave, monument to Elizabeth Jeffreys d.1688 and Henry Jeffreys d.1709 by Grinling Gibbons.
Open daily in daylight hours.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
Off B4204 Worcester to Tenbury Wells road. Rail: Worcester Shrub Hill 12 miles). Bus: No's 309 and 310 from Worcester.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes