St Lawrence, Bishopstone
St Lawrence, Bishopstone, Herefordshire HR4 7JQ View on map
Grade II listed with record of clergy dating back to 1278. Stone-tiled roof and timber porch. Contains many pieces of Jacobean carving, medieval stained glass and recumbent stone effigies on a tomb chest of John Berrington (1614) and his wife.
April- October: daily dawn to dusk. At other times by arrangement with key holder, contact details displayed on notice board in church porch.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
Between A438 near the Bridge Sollers and A480. Rail: Hereford (7 miles). Bus: no route.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes