St Lawrence, Carlton Miniott
St Lawrence, Carlton Miniott, Hambleton, Carlton Miniott, North Yorkshire YO7 4NJ View on map
Built in 1896, St Lawrence's is a fine example of the architect Charles Hodgson Fowler's work, incorporating a rare example of an original decorative scheme in the chancel. It is constructed in brick with stone dressings and has a number of stained glass windows.
Mondays and Fridays, 10am - 4pm
On A61 Ripon and Thirsk Road, which runs through Carlton Miniott, church opposite Dog & Gun Public House. Rail; Thirsk (1 mile). Bus: Bus stop at Dog & Gun Public House . Route Thirsk Northallerton 153 - Thirsk Ripon No 70.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes