St Lawrence, Churchthorpe
St Lawrence, Churchthorpe, Fulstow, Lincolnshire LN11 0XL View on map
Early 13th century parish church with rebuilding of 1868. Squared limestone and greenstone rubble with recently repaired slate roofs. Above the west end is a 19th century gabled bellcote. The fittings and pews are all 19th century, with 13th century font. Two fine late 13th century effigies of a Knight and his Lady in the porch.
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.