St Lawrence, Little Wenlock
St Lawrence, Little Wenlock, Shropshire TF6 5BB View on map
12th century chancel and 15th century nave with arched brace roof. The tower was reconstructed in 1667 and the building extended in the 19th century.
Every Saturday throughout the year and on request, where possible, at other times.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
From Wellington follow sign to Little Wenlock. From Telford follow sign to Ironbridge then take road to Little Wenlock. Rail: Wellington (4 miles) and Telford (4 miles).
Parking available close to the church.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes