St Leonard, Church Lane
St Leonard, Church Lane, Pitcombe, Somerset BA10 0PE View on map
Rural parish church with 15th century tower, remainder rebuilt 1858 by G E Street. Probably of 12th century foundation, served by the monks from Bruton Priory until the Dissolution.
1 April - 31 October: Saturdays 10am - 4pm.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
Signposted from A359. After 500 metres, turn left into Church Lane. Rail: Castle Cary (4 miles), Bruton (2 miles). No regular bus service.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes