St Luke, Stoke Prior
St Luke, Stoke Prior, Herefordshire HR6 0LG View on map
14th century parish church restored and largely rebuilt in 1863 in decorated style with nave, chancel and a square embattled tower with six bells. The roof was donated by the Coningsby family during the Commonwealth period and bears their coat of arms on one of the cross beams. The same coat of arms showing three red rabbits also appears on the memorial to Cecilia Watson at the back of the church. A medieval squint has recently been revealed in the south wall of the nave.
At all times.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
Close to intersection of A49 and A44 in the village of Stoke Prior. Rail: Leominster (2 miles). Bus: No 426 (Leominster - Hereford).
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes