St Luke, Stoke Prior
St Luke, Stoke Prior, Herefordshire HR6 0ND View on map
14th century parish church restored and rebuilt 1863 by George Colley of London in decorated style with nave chancel and a square embattled tower. Memorials to Cecilia Watson, died 1705 and William Watson of 1688. In 2010/11 work was undertaken to refurbish the existing five bell peal and the ringing chamber together with the addition of a new sixth bell.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
Close to intersection of A49 and A44 in the village of Stoke Prior. Rail: Leominster (2 miles). Bus: No 426 (Leominster - Hereford).
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes