St Margaret, Main Street
St Margaret, Main Street, Braceby, Lincolnshire NG34 0TA View on map
13th - 15th century parish church with 18th and 19th century alterations. Monument in chancel to Alice and Richard Torrey d.1739 and an inscribed grave slab to Ann Towne d.1630.
At all times.
A52 east from Grantham, after 4 miles turn right to Ropsley, after 1½ miles turn second left to Braceby. Church is on left after 1½ miles. Rail: Grantham (8 miles). Bus: No Service
Additional parking in farmyard across the road.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes