St Margaret, Newton
St Margaret, Newton, Cambridgeshire CB2 5PE View on map
Parish church, consecrated in 1346. Earlier chapel stood on site previous to the cruciform plan that exists today. Further developments in 15th century. Noted for monuments on nave walls.
8 April - 21 October: Fridays 10am - 4pm.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
On B1368, south of Cambridge, in centre of village.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes