St Margaret of Antioch, Cardigan Road
St Margaret of Antioch, Cardigan Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS6 1LJ View on map
Grade II* listed church designed by Temple Moor and built between 1906 and 1908. The red brick exterior hides a startling neo-gothic interior. Art Nouveau War Memorial and a Rose window by George Pace (1964).
All year: Wednesdays and Thursdays 10am - 4pm (excluding 25 December - 5 January). Please see website for additional opening hours.
- Open on Heritage Open Day
Next to The Cardigan Centre in North West Leeds, set back from the road and next to the Milford's Builders' Merchants. Rail: Burley Park ( 5 minutes walk). Bus: Routes 19, 19a (1 minute walk), routes 49, 50, 50a and 56 (10 minutes walk).
Plenty of off street parking.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes