St Margaret, The Street. Hardwick
St Margaret, The Street. Hardwick, Norwich NR15 2AB View on map
The church is largely Norman but has some Saxon features. Its round tower partially fell in 1770. The porch has an attractive brick and flint chequer pattern. A large wall painting of St Christoper dates from the 14th century. Rising from a window sill is an old 'rood staircase'.
Grant RecipientShelton with Hardwick PCC
Contact for accessMr Stirling Grayston
Phone number01379 676278
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.