St Margaret with St Columba, Woodhouse Road
St Margaret with St Columba, Woodhouse Road, Leytonstone, London E11 3NU View on map
Neo gothic style church in London stock brick with red brick and stone dressings painted white in the 1960s. Opened 120 years ago. Vestries added in 1829 and lady chapel built in 1910. The high alter was carved in in Oberammergau and presented in 1893.
All year: Wednesdays 10am - 2pm, first Saturday of each month 10am - 2pm.
Corner of Woodhouse Road and Terling Close, Leytonstone. Rail: Leytonstone High Road (1/2 mile), Forest Gate (1 mile). Underground: Leytonstone, Central line (1 mile). Bus: routes 257, 58 and W14.
Off street parking available.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes