St Mark, Knutsford Road
St Mark, Knutsford Road, Antrobus Cheshire CW9 6JW View on map
Designed by G G Scott and built in 1847-8 in the Decorated style. With nave and Chancel in one, timbered Porch and a typical Scott screen of wood and iron. The Cheshire naturalist and writer Arnold Boyd and his wife Violet are buried in the churchyard. Re-roofed in 2014
Saturday 10am - 4 pm.
Road: M56, Junction 10, A559 towards Northwich. Rail: Northwich (5 miles) and Lost Gralam (5 miles). Bus: Route 45 (Northwich to Warrington) Mon-Sat 2 hourly.
On road parking and at Village Hall car park
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes