St Martin, Albion Road
St Martin, Albion Road, Scarborough, North Yorkshire YO11 2BT View on map
Parish church built 1861-2 by GF Bodley. Contains stained glass and monuments by William Morris, Gabriel Rossetti and Edward Burne- Jones. The decoration to the interior is one of Morris and Co's earliest major commissions. Rare complete Fr Willis organ with a dedication plaque to a crew member from the Titanic.
- Grant Recipient: St Martin's PCC
- Contact for access: Mr Mike Bortoft
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.