St Martin, Brandon Road
St Martin, Brandon Road, Stubton, Newark, Lincolnshire NG23 5BY View on map
Grade II* listed Gothic revival church of 1799 with chancel added in 1869. Set adjacent to burial mound of Sir Robert Heron Bart, Lord of the Manor of Stubton 1790 - 1854.
All year: daily dawn to dusk.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
6 miles south east of Newark and 1 mile east of Claypole on the edge of Stubton village. Rail: Newark North gate (7 miles). Newark Castle gate (9 miles)
On grass. Available for the disabled closer to the church.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes