St Martin, Church Lane
St Martin, Church Lane, North Owersby, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire LN8 3PN View on map
Dedicated to St Martin, the church is Grade II listed. It was totally rebuilt in 1762 using medieval ironstone masonry and was altered in the 19th century. The font is 18th century. The village war memorial is within on a carved wooden screen. The church seats 138 people.
Every Saturday 10am - 4pm January - October.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
On right along Church Lane. Proceed to north end of village along thornton Road, Church Lane is after last house on the right. Rail: Market Rasen (6 miles).
On Moor Road and walk along footpath adjacent to Nick Young Tractor Parts.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes