St Martin, East Looe
St Martin, East Looe, Cornwall PL13 1NZ View on map
Parish church with Norman north doorway, enlarged during 13th, 14th and 15th centuries and restored in 1882 and 1907. 15th century waggon roofs with carved wall plates. Square Norman front with the Tree of Life and panelled decoration, standing on re-used probable 12th century arcade pier base.
Weekdays 10am - 4pm, April to October.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
1 mile from Looe on B3253 towards Plymouth. Rail: Looe (1 mile). Bus: route 72 (Plymouth - Pelynt).
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: No