St Martin, Hanby Lane
St Martin, Hanby Lane, Welton le Marsh, Lincolnshire PE23 5SY View on map
Rebuilt in 1797 on a medieval base. It was restored in 1891. The fourteenth century font bowl was found in a field in 1912 and was restored in 1914. Register dates back to 1558. The present organ was installed in 1997 and came from Anglican Shrine at Walsingham.
Daily 9am - 7pm in the summer and 9am - 4.30pm in the winter
- Is part of Ride and Stride
Entering Welton village, the church is situated opposite the old school, near the village hall. Rail: Skegness (8 miles). Bus: 96 Spilsby - Mablethorpe. 3-4 times daily.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes