St Martin, Lewannick
St Martin, Lewannick, Cornwall PL15 7QD View on map
Parish church dedicated to St Martin situated on an ancient religious site. Norman origins, partly destroyed by fire in 1890 and rebuilt by Otto. B. Peter of Launceston. Church contains two Ogham stones and a well preserved Cresset stone.
All day, every day.
4 miles west of Launceston on the A30. Rail: Exeter (most convenient - 50 minutes by road), Liskeard (40 minutes by road). No public transport.
Village Hall car park. Free parking opposite church.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes