St Martin, Mill Lane
St Martin, Mill Lane, Welton le Marsh, Lincolnshire PE23 5TJ View on map
Rebuilt in 1797 on a medieval base. It was restored in 1891. The fourteenth century font bowl was found in a field in 1912 and was restored in 1914. Register dates back to 1558. The present organ was installed in 1997 and came from Anglican Shrine at Walsingham.
- Grant Recipient: Welton le Marsh PCC
- Contact for access: Mrs Mary Day
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.