St Martin, Ross Road
St Martin, Ross Road, Hereford, Herefordshire HR2 7RJ View on map
Church built in 1844, containing a memorial window to the SAS Regiment installed in 1983 and a number of other notable stained glass windows.
Weekdays 9am-3pm; Sundays 8:30am-12pm. Public access is sometimes restricted when the church is in use for services. Access outside these times is by prior arrangement through the office (01432 353717)
A38 north of Burton-on-Trent, off A511. In centre of village next to Spread-eagle pub. Rail: Tutbury/Hatton (4 miles), Burton -on-Trent (5 miles). Bus: V1 Derby - Burton-on-Trent.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes