St Martin, The Green
St Martin, The Green, Fangfoss, East Riding of Yorkshire YO41 5QH
12th century church or earlier origins, rebuilt 1849-50 by Chantrell. Church is built in a Norman style, and using stone from the former Norman Church. The chancel comprises a north vestry and nave has south door and west bell turret with two bells. There is an octagonal stone font.
Please look at the place of worship’s website for opening times or contact them directly.