St Mary, 134a Abbey Road
St Mary, 134a Abbey Road, Kilburn, London NW6 4SN View on map
St Mary was built in 1856 to serve the expanding local population. Neo-Gothic in Kentish ragstone with Bath stone details. It has a high nave and large windows. It also contains a medieval tomb brass from the original convent.
- Grant Recipient: The Parochial Church Council of St Mary with All Souls
- Contact for access: Revd Robert Thompson
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.