St Mary and All Saints, Church Lane
St Mary and All Saints, Church Lane, Bradley, Staffordshire ST18 9DY View on map
Village church in a large churchyard. Late 13th to early 14th century core, with restoration of 1906-1908 to the designs of W D Caroe. North arcade originates from a disestablished Augustan priory re erected in 1542. The church is outstanding for the quality and extent of the medieval fabric including rare remains of 14th century reredos and a 12th century tub font. Exceptional interesting features and fittings.
Daily, 9am-5pm (as a minimum)
- Is part of Ride and Stride
From Lichfield take A50 then A515 through Kings Bromley towards Yoxall. After bridge turn left up a narrow road to T junction at Morrey, then into Hamstall village. Church is across a field track from the village centre. Rail: Rugeley (5 miles), Lichfield (12 miles). Bus: No 428 (Uttoxeter to Lichfield).
Overflow parking on field.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes