St Mary and St Barlok, Norbury
St Mary and St Barlok, Norbury, Derbyshire DE6 2ED View on map
The Fitzherbert family built the chancel from 1295, with the remainder being added in the 14th and 15th century. The Church displays a splendid wealth of medieval artwork and architecture, the crowning glory is the rare Grisaille stained glass windows, also the alabaster tombs, together with the glass, are of national importance. Guide books on sale in the church.
- Grant Recipient: Norbury PCC
- Contact for access: Mrs Christine Coxon
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.