St Mary and St Milburgh, Main Street
St Mary and St Milburgh, Main Street, Offenham, Worcestershire WR11 8QD View on map
Grade II* listed church with medieval tower, remainder built 1861 - 2 by F Preedy who was born in Offenham in 1820. He is also responsible for the stained glass and mural work within the church. Set in village within a conservation area.
Daily, 10am-4pm except for Christmas and Boxing Day.
Off A46 and west of B4510, Offenham is signposted. Rail: Evesham (4 miles). Bus: No 552 (Evesham - Offenham).
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes