St Mary, Arkengarthdale
St Mary, Arkengarthdale, Richmond, North Yorkshire DL11 6RG View on map
Commissioners style church in Early English style built in 1818 by George Brown, lord of the manor of Arkengarthdale. Interior comprises of a large single hall with no aisles or chancel divisions.
Daily during daylight hours.
A6108, B6270 from Richmond to Reeth after 3 miles, ½ mile north of Langthwaite. Rail: Darlington (20 miles).
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes