St Mary, Billingsley
St Mary, Billingsley, Shropshire WV16 6PH View on map
Grade II* listed church built c1140. Interior contains Easter Sepulchre dating from 1320. Norman font and an unusual Jacobean double pulpit. Two old bells, one from 14th century and ancient yew trees in churchyard.
Daily for tourist visits and quiet reflection.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
Off B4453 Rugby to Leamington Spa road. Rail: Leamington Spa (7 miles).
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes