St Mary, Brentmead Gardens
St Mary, Brentmead Gardens, West Twyford, London NW10 7ED View on map
Grade II listed parish church and community centre built 1808 by William Atkinson for Thomas Willan, encasing the previous and probably C17 chapel which replaced or incorporated a medieval church or chapel. Enlarged 1958 by NF Cachemaille-Day, refurbished 2009-10 for use as a church and community centre.
Daily 10.00 - 16.00. By appointment through key holder.
- Open on Heritage Open Day
At the North circular end of Brentmead Gardens NW10, which is accessed from the Hanger Lane Gyratory System via Twyford Abbey Road. Underground: Hanger Lane (¼ mile). Bus: routes 224 and 226 (Nearest stop -Twyford Abbey Road).
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes