St Mary, Carleton Forehoe
St Mary, Carleton Forehoe, Norfolk NR9 4AL View on map
Parish church dating to 15th Century and the west tower dating to 1713. However, inspection of the interior reveals evidence of a much earlier Norman tower with characteristic semi-circular arched openings and splayed window reveals, which was presumably re-faced in the 18th century.
- Grant Recipient: Carleton Forehoe PCC
- Contact for access: Mrs Jane Fraser
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.