St Mary, Chapel Lawn
St Mary, Chapel Lawn, Nr Bucknell, Shropshire SY7 0BW View on map
Built as a chapel of ease to St George's Clun in 1844 by Edward Haycock senior.
Grant RecipientSt Mary's Chapel Lawn PCC
Contact for accessMrs Beryl Palmer
Phone number01547 530106
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.